Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Zed

Zed is the working title of a game currently in development by a few long time friends of mine. It is going to be a free to play browser MMORPG zombie survival game. A while ago I was officially part of team and was contributing game concepts, but it eat up to much of my time and even though it was very fun to work on a game, I decided to stopped contributing. But while I was their we discussed quite a few interesting and unique gameplay features we could use, and I believe for the most part a many of them are still slated for implementation. Recently, I approached them and offered to do a few development blog posts for Zed and they agreed, so if you see any short posts in the future that mention Zed and include links to Pawngame.com then you now will have an idea of what is going on

No comments:

Post a Comment